When it comes to custom juice blending, there is no shortage of combinations of e-liquids that vapers can use. While not all of blends are successful, a good many of them are reported to create excellent and unique flavors. The majority of prepared e-juices as well as most DIY e juice recipes call for a mixture of the two ingredients, commonly at a 50/50 ratio but the concentration can vary up to 80/20 and beyond in some preparations. Keep in mind that many of your favorite flavors do not contain all of the ingredients in equal measure. For instance, it would be unusual for you to eat a pie that is equal parts crust and filling. Give some thought to the balance of your flavors so that one flavor doesn’t overpower the others. Choose what kind of filling you want your pie to have and then add just a little bit of crumbly crust to round it out. You’ll get better at finding balance with time.
The following basic ingredients make very nice blends;
- Apple: is a smooth rich taste. Like many fruits, it works with cinnamon, ginger, caramel, and other flavors that add sweetness but doesn’t overpower the underlying apple flavors.
- Blueberry: flavors are sweet and blend well with sharper tart flavors. Examples include ginger, lemon, and other citrus flavors.
- Chocolate: when thinking of chocolate, dessert is the first thing that comes to mind. It blends well with flavors such as vanilla, nuts, mint, and fruit flavors that are normally dipped in chocolate.
- Cinnamon: can add a little heat to other flavors and pairs well with apple, caramel and chocolate.
- Hazelnut: this delicious and nutty flavor pairs well with chocolate (think Nutella) and coffee flavors.
- Lime: is tart and pairs well with sweeter fruit flavors. Common additions to lime include sweet berries, plum, strawberries, and tropical fruits due to their sweet tastes.
- Pecan: this nutty flavor pairs well with caramel and cinnamon – think pecan pie – as well as chocolate and apple.
- Peppermint: is smooth and cold and that flavor works best when added to to chocolate, lemon, grapefruit, and lavender.
- Strawberry: a tart and sweet fruit flavor, strawberry goes well with chocolate and vanilla – think Neopolitan ice cream – and blueberry for a fruity blend.
- Vanilla: is a complementary flavor that goes well with just about everything, in the same way that vanilla ice cream does.
Broke Dick has already made it easier by combining most of these flavors into special desert flavors and blends that you can also on your own, choose to mix too. With multiple flavors and familiarly natural blends of their ejuices, you are sure to have the ultimate vaping experience of you life if you are to create combinations with their products. Mixing the juices and steeping to get the best flavor from it will keep you mixing with their products. Like the Broke Dick name goes, it’s easy on your pockets, with a 120ml ejuice bottle going for just $23.
All Broke Dick vape liquidsare available in 3 different levels of nicotine. Your choices are 0 mg or no nicotine for new vapers or vapers who aren’t really interested in the nicotine content or with little to no cravings for nicotine, 3 mg or very low nicotine for vapers who want a little bit of nicotine but in subtle quantities, and 6mg, or low nicotine for those who want that extra kick or are substantial smokers. Do note that nicotine level is solely based on individual preference and might require a little bit of experimentation.
Newbies and experienced vapers will love juice mixes with these eliquids. It has a fantastic taste when the mixes are done right. E-juice DIYers will discover a new twist to enjoying the unique flavor of mixing with premium juices. The whole experience is thrilling. You can vape all day and still desire more.